– Wenjun, please tell us what happened in the fourth game of the final match.
– Today I had to play for a win and I tried to do my best. In the opening, she probably blundered some moves and maybe I got lucky to win this game. Still I have tie-break tomorrow.
– Were you happy with the opening in this game?
– It was okay. Actually I didn’t expect much of the opening, I just wanted to play a game.
– How do you estimate your chances tomorrow in rapid and blitz games?
– I don’t know. Clearly she is good at rapid, but I am not bad there as well. But who can tell about tomorrow? No one can predict.